Pico: Timelapse function for your DSLR
Posted on: January 5, 2015 /
Pico controls your DSLR camera to create Timelapse videos.
Shaped like a red blood cell Pico is a small device that can put extra life in your DSLR. You can connect Pico to your (DLSR) camera and make timelapse videos. With the free smartphone app you can create a program and send it to Pico. Then this little device will take control to create the time-lapse sequence. The device is very small ( 0.4 oz / 11 gr) so you can always carry in your camera-bag.
Different Timelapse functions
With the smartphone app, you can make different time-lapses:
• HDR (High Dynamic Range): Take multiple photographs at varying exposure levels.
• Bulb Ramping: A technique used to compensate for natural changes in light. It is ideal for seamless day to night sequences.
• Speed Ramping: You can adjust the speed of time within the time-lapse to add a cool slowing or accelerating effect.
Some specs of Pico
• Compatible with more than 300 camera’s
• Battery life: 8 years
• iOS 6 or higher & Android 2.3 or higher.
• Price: $55
Read all the specs and more possibilities at Pico on Kickstarter